WE ARE OPEN (But with Restrictions). NEW HOURS!
We are open from 12:00pm to 6:00 pm Mon-Fri (weekends closed). Due to the COVID-19 Situation we encourage you to SEND US DIGITAL FILES for printing. If you have hard copies we can do that too but we are only allowing ONE CUSTOMER IN SHOP at this time. This is not only for your safety but our staff.
We want to continue to serve JP residents during this crisis.
We are a small shop without a lot of room for extra equipment. Here are details on services which we are unfortunately unable to offer at this time:
- We have no computers available for customer use. Please email us if you need us to print files, or bring the files in on a flash drive* or CD.
- *make sure your flash drive or file type works on a P.C., not just a Mac! We only have a PC. If you bought it and plugged it right into a Mac, it will not work for us.
- We do not sell any office supplies, including ink cartridges or paper.
- We do not offer any binding services.
- We do not offer any printing on invitations or any non-standard paper size. (We can print only on 8½ x 11″ letter, 8 ½ x 14″ legal, and 11 x 17″ tabloid size paper.)
- We do not offer printing on acetate, transparencies, labels, or any other substance containing plastics, adhesives, or anything else that might melt or otherwise damage our machines.
- We do not stock glossy or “photo paper,” because our copiers cannot print well on these papers. For photo look-alike prints, we suggest CVS photo center; we stock only matte regular (24 lb) or card stock (65 lb) paper.
- We cannot bleed to edge on any print, including business cards. Every page we print will have a 1/8″ white border on all 4 sides of each sheet of paper; therefore no color, images, or text can be printed right to the edge of the paper.
- We cannot print large banners. (We can print only on letter, legal, and tabloid paper.)
- We cannot offer bulk discounts on business cards.
- We cannot cut large volumes of printed material, nor can we cut precisely using crop marks. (We only have one small, manual paper cutter.)
- We cannot shred large amounts of sensitive material. Please visit Shred-It Boston for this type of service.
- We are NOT a notary and cannot offer notary services. Please check with your bank, or our neighbors at Peru Travel (50 South Street, JP) or McCormack & Scanlan Realtors (68 South Street, JP).
- Our credit card minimum is $5. Please bring cash if possible. Thank you!